CK Mechanical Heating and Cooling is now hiring HVAC Service Technicians and HVAC Sheet Metal Workers.
CK Mechanical is a licensed and bonded full-service heating, ventilation, custom sheet metal and air conditioning company specializing in new construction and commercial projects.
With over 15 years of experience, CK Mechanical has grown into a reputable company that has developed a strong proud reputation for honesty, quality workmanship, and having a team oriented culture.
At CK Mechanical we are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service response, and quality workmanship to every customer and we are hiring you join our growing team.
- Install heating and air conditioning equipment and ventilation systems
- Inform management regarding procedures and/or status of work orders
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance
- Maintain work vehicle, tools, and equipment in good working order
- Participate in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars as required
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment
- Prepare written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) as required
The successful candidate will be based in Windsor and will possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean driver's abstract
- 308R Residential Low Rise Sheet Metal Worker
- 308A Commercial Sheet Metal Worker
- 313D Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic certificate
- TSSA Gas Technician G2 certificate.
What do we offer?
- Competitive starting wages
- Company vehicle and uniforms provided
- Signing bonuses for qualified candidates
- A comprehensive benefits plan
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to make a progressive career change with an expanding company.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.